Thread: What's the smallest laptop screen

What's the smallest laptop screen

Hi friends,

I am planning to laptop for myself which has to be very lighter in weight because i will be taking it for business tour and i will be already having many other things too along with me, with this there is one more important requirement for mine is that my laptop screen should be very small. Does anyone know any smallest laptop screen please let me know about the same.

If you want to have the smallest laptop screen then i would suggest you to go with Asus Eee PC, Acer Aspire One, or HP Mini. However, there are still on the market small computers that are still considered laptops since they try to pack the latest hardware into a small package. The Fujistu has the smallest screen but still must maintain a certain width (around 6 in) to maintain the full keyboard and it has a thickness almost double the Vaio and Acer

If you really want to have small screen then i would suggest you to go with Panasonic Toughbook 28 CF-28MBFAZDM notebook because Panasonic's new SuperSheet shock damper, four times the water-resistance rating of previous models, ultra-high output TFT with touchscreens, a key lock anti-intrusion system, integrated wireless. The CF-28 is resistant to water spray from the top, bottom and all sides at any spray angle. Fully sealed display screen, keyboard, touchpad, port and hinge fittings provide dust and debris protection and new elastomer corner protectors improve drop-damage protection.

Instead of going with Panasonic then i would suggest you to go with ibm laptop 10 inch screen wifi which is equipped with the Intel Pentium III 366MHz mobile processor, the smallest Sub-compact laptop computer at the same time there is a total of 192B of RAM installed in this laptop. The laptop has a 10.4" 600X800 TFT screen. The unit also has a 6GB hard drive.

Re: What's the smallest laptop screen

How about you try to buy Fujitsu U2010. it got only 5.6" with HSDPA n GPS support.

PS : I own Fujitsu U1010 and also 5.6" with HSDPA n GPS support. And i love it

ruselrones Guest

Re: What's the smallest laptop screen

there's one even smaller than this in japan its the U series forgot the code
    but it fits in the palm of ur hand and has a mini hard disk of 30gb also made by
    Sony............