Thread: Samsung Green Flickering Screen AV Input

Samsung Green Flickering Screen AV Input

My Samsung parents televising of back projection are around 2.5 years and have video problems. TV guide menu screen, the audio install program of and screen of menu are perfect. The analogical video of all the entrances RCA shows "Samsung Green Screen of Death" Kermit green mixed with vertical rays, black screen, blinks occasional of video, blue screen, with vertical strips of magenta blue color and rarely blue green vertical ray screen/screen. Somebody knows what or circuit component no?

Re: Samsung Green Flickering Screen AV Input

Only for this update, I am not obtaining the problems when the image is in red, green or blue in each entrance and cycles around these colors whenever the problem takes place. Generally one begins when the PS3 is used. I am astonished by all this It is possible that the PS3 could be somebody to initiate an event of the chain of problems with the image in the television that, later, each effect of entrance, or can be only to a problem with the television?

I was also facing such kind of issue i tried to changed the RAM and it worked for me hope it will worked for you too.

For more details click on the link:-

Monitor screen is flickering or shaking
    Acer Laptop Screen Flickering
    Screen Flickering
    Screen flickering

I do not believe that this question is a handshake since it I have tried several configurations, with and without the amplifier. The blinking is occasional like by my first post and also erratic. than I know of Handshake protocol the problem would be constant. I finish you have a pile of new cables, so I am re-goint or wire fences everything and test of effort with and without amplifier HDMI and seeing if I can arrive at the part inferior from this. I am going to return with an update report.