Thread: Line Bleeding HDTV

Line Bleeding HDTV

Samsung to affirm that one is "operation normal" , and " sight in any phosphorus plasma screen based on panel" he is totally erroneous. I went to 5 58A650' s, all had the line of purge, and I have the same answer of Samsung. I have bought a Panasonic to replace it and is @ 1/10th of the line of purge. Also I have a Pioneer 151hd, and it does not have absolutely any line of bleed.

Re: Line Bleeding HDTV

I have realized that in some of Panasonic. S-1 and G-10 to be exact. I have only seen that when the green screen " approved for all the publicans" it appears before trailers of films.

I have been watching the B550s and 650S - in four different warehouses, ALL B550 was horizontal bleeding. Really not it note during the video, but in certain situations, is difficult to lose itself - and I put a pair of televisions as a video, I cleared torch. Then, which is the treatment, I ask myself - perhaps people not it note, or simply do not matter?

I only have very thin the line 1 in the part superior, but he is very annoying, especially when seeing the color scenes clearly. I gave goodbye to all the films of fight of dogs, of open sky is the worse one of these hemorrhages. The plasma is the technology to die in my opinion, are too many negatives pirks. ABL eliminates true target, clear horizontal and hemorrhages ruins scenes, burin ins. With screen LCD that they only must deal with lamp of hemorrhages, but the bad plasmas seem to have so many pirks. Why I cannot vote in this thread, would like to add my plasma in the hemorrhages.