Thread: Samsung TXS3082WHX/XAA

Samsung TXS3082WHX/XAA

My TV is working rather well in terms of only the general use. But recently I have noticed when I am playing my X-Box 360 and PS3 seems that the image is extended. No longer I am so safe of how explaining this. But, when I am playing to say, for example, in the left corner superior of the screen of its HP it would be there. For some strange reason everything what I see is the P well. This problem only seems to be in the sides. X-Box 360 is connected component cables and threw fit to a resolution of 1080i, the PS3 is connected HDMI and also threw to 1080i. Another strange problem I have is that as soon as can read any text with the one of the PS3 in the menu of

Re: Samsung TXS3082WHX/XAA

I made many searches and after happening through all the solution, one of which I know that today we know in a first name. here they are the results :

Red spots: Yer Demagnetizes and good to go.

The infamous Hum: a speaker question of 90% of the times, sometimes has to do with the electronic circuit. first name of boy gave him more of a 75% of ratio.

I had a pair of things to do, but I finished the purchase of 32 " LCD, LG and Samsung, lamentably no, and the difference is the night and the day when it is which connected to the same. I obtained by about 700 $ through a great sale, and that is on the price that I have paid for the Slimfit. although I have a great amount in the LG, and slimfits is now around 500 $, I I create, basically, I have my money is worth the pain for the 2 years had, perhaps a little in excess. Those of you with problems 1 and 3, also you would have to watch replacing the model of TV or LCD' s. I am going to say this, nevertheless, the support that was samsung is quite good in my television, reason why to recommend in the future.

His be thus all along, the TV has 2 ways of selected image. 4:3 and 16:9, 4:3 In which I can see all the photo but soon everything is reduced and small. In 16:9 I have " estirados" sensation.

This can be only a service of menu of adjustment established in the image in 16:9 very well the width could not be remarkable in the TV image that does not have stationary logo. Is do not have manual for this model so that its better option is to ask to him the distributor bought who it to if he is in guarantee, or the premises of technology to fit so that you would not have to take more than 10 minutes to do.