Thread: How to Display Dual Monitor ATI x300se

How to Display Dual Monitor ATI x300se

It tried to set up dual monitor, but i found that the 2nd monitor always has some distortion/interference. I have Flat Panel Display 128MB PCI Express I tried keeping my explorer window open, I was able to put it in the middle so half dipslays on each monitor, but the half on the 2nd monitor always has 'artifacts'. Like the right edge of the window always looks like it two or three vertical lines next to it, text always looks like it has artifacts to the right of it, How do I configure the machine so that I can view both monitors at the same time?

Re: How to Display Dual Monitor ATI x300se

ATI has not perfected the dual monitor setup to the degree that Nvidia has. You may also try using Connect one monitor to the VGA port and a second monitor to the digital port, then configure them using Windows Display Properties, Settings.

Re: How to Display Dual Monitor ATI x300se

The Lenovo ATI RADEON X300SE PCI-e Dual Head graphics adapter provides users the ability to attach dual monitors, Plug in a monitor in each port/ Right click on screen and select "ATI Catalyst Control Center" Under "Graphics Settings" select and click on "Displays Manager" Click on "detect Displays" or #2 Box and enable the #2 display. By installing a separate graphics adapter with dedicated memory and superior graphics processor (compared to embedded graphics) to perform all graphics functions, you can significantly reduce the workload on the system Central Processing Unit (CPU) and main memory resources for demanding graphic application tasks. Both of the ports need to be on the video card itself. I do not know if this card supports dual monitors but I will check.