Thread: Sceptre x22 wg-gamer dvi port fix

Sceptre x22 wg-gamer dvi port fix

I have had this LCD long back but it was unused. Now my 29" LCD just got screwed up so i attached Sceptre x22 wg-gamer LCD and i was amazed that this one year old LCD has a DVI port. I had never checked this monitor before. Not When i connect the LCD to the computer with a VGA connection everything is fine, But i wan't some quality, so i tried to connect via its DVI port, i had the cable which came with the LCD itself. When i connect the LCD, there are a lot of pixels stucked on the LCD with green color. The bottom edges are blur and side edges are faded... The display is worst in the DVI port then compared to VGA. what may be wrong? Can anyone help me with Sceptre x22 wg-gamer dvi port fix?

Re: Sceptre x22 wg-gamer dvi port fix

Is the cable connecting the LCD to the CPU proper? I doubt it might be the culprit, as it is too old... I would suggest, check the LCD with the new cable if it works or not. If it still has problems, post back!

Even i have the same problem with my Sceptre LCD. I thought something is wrong with my Computer, so i used the LCD on VGA this long... Can anyone please help us fix this problem? Thanks in advance!

This model of Sceptre LCD had this problem. This is a manufacturer's detect and has no solution, so Sceptre abandoned the manufacturing of this LCD. You won't find this LCD anymore... If your LCD is still under warranty [i don't think so] then get it replaced with same budget different model...