Thread: Red pixels flashing on my monitor screen

Red pixels flashing on my monitor screen

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. From last few days i'm having some problems with my monitor. It display a red pixels flashing on my monitor screen. I had tried to restart the computer several times but they are still there. So can nay body tell me that how do i get rid red pixels flashing on my monitor screen? Can any body tell me that what can i do to resolve the above issue? Does any body have any idea on the above issue? Kindly provide me the solution for the above issue.

Re: Red pixels flashing on my monitor screen

You may be having such problem, because your LCD monitors work basically through grouping of su***xels, one each for the red, the blue, and the green colors. Unfortunately, because of the fragile nature of LCD monitors, a number of things can go wrong with them, causing defective pixels of one sort or another. Using these three colors the monitor can create any of the colors needed to display images.

Try to make sure that the cord that goes into the computer is been plugged tightly and also check out the cord (especially at the end) has any kinds of cuts or stretching on it. Try to plug the cord in different places while it's flashing red and try to see whether it makes any difference. Or you can also try it on a different computer.

Try to uninstall the nvidia driver and the monitor driver from your system. Then try to remove the analog cable. After that you need to restart the computer in order to re-install all the drivers back on your system and check out whether you still have the same problem or not on your pc.