Thread: Setup Digital TV for Home PC

Setup Digital TV for Home PC

Hi,
    I had a 46" panasonic lcd television at my home. I want to setup a digital tv on my system and then view all channels on my TV. But I not too much aware about it. Like what devices do I will need to setup a connection. What services I can enjoy. From where can I get the connection and what can be benefits. I am totally blank about this. I need some suggestion about this.

Re: Setup Digital TV for Home PC

There are multiples options to setup a satellite TV or Computer. There are two ways for this. First you can purchase a PCTV card for your system. Your PC will turn into a television with more than 3000 channels. The other way to get an digital tv application. You can watch channels via internet. PCTV cards are costly and a additional hardware. You will just need to attach a your cable with the card. Other feature you can enjoy that you can save you favorite program and view it later also. But normally viewers prefer second option as it does not need any extra hardware. For example you can view your channel anywhere on your laptop via internet. This is called digital tv software. And the best thing about this software is you will need to pay only one time charges. Once you purchased the software then use it for your lifetime without any charges. Look on the internet for more details.

A software which I know is DishNet PC. It is designed for windows platform. It is very comfortable and easy to use software. You need a internet connection for that. Watch you favorite channel anywhere and anytime just by purchasing it. There no additional fee for this tool. Over 3000 channels are offered in multiple languages doesn't matter wherever you stay. The advantage of this software is that it does not has any adware or spyware. It is a virus free tool. On the PC program you can watch live television. No extra hardware or system require. Watch your football match on your own laptop. The charges are around $34 approx which is one time charge for the software.

There are multiple services on the internet which provides tv services on your pc. Some example DTH services, TV tuner or PCI cards, etc. The best option is a Digital TV software. It sync your pc to the satellite TV. It offer more than thousands channels in multiple languages and location to its users. The software itself broadcast channel on your desktop. It very easy to use. Even you can make your Windows Media player your default TV. Multiple companies offer this service in different rates and charges. But it not monthly like cable. It is an one time fee.