Thread: new sony led lcd tv of 2009

new sony led lcd tv of 2009

Hey, I heard that sony has recently released new Sony BRAVIA 2009 LED-TV which are going or has been released this year. If yes then where can I find such Led TV for me and also what will be the cost of this Sony BRAVIA 2009 LED-TV? Thank you

Re: new sony led lcd tv of 2009

Sony may be involved in flat-screen TV with RGB LED backlighting back. Unlike Philips and Samsung, Sony had in its high-end TV on the more expensive LED variety with red, blue and green LEDs is set, the possible colors but is not: In the Sony X4500, only the total brightness of the white shining Diodentripel locally dimmed and the backlight is not at the same time - as with multicolored LEDs would be possible - on the color-coordinated image content.

why is everyone hung up about the thickness of the oled? the whole point of this display to professionals is its incredible contrast ratio, not thickness or its price.
    its ability to display 16bit images is worth far more than its current price tag. if you just want a thin display go buy an lcd, there is no point to spend so much money on an oled that you don't even know how to utilize.

Sony and JVC offer LED backlit TVs in Spring of 2009

Consumer electronics companies based in Japan are going to be offering new
    LED backlit LCD TVs starting this spring. According to a recent article in NikkeiNet, the manufacturers will be offering LED backlit LCD TVs that run on less power and have Internet connectivity. According to the article, Sony is hopes to launch its new LED backlit TV this coming spring. Sony claims that the TV will offer the industry's lowest power consumption. The TV reportedly utilizes a more efficient backlight and special filter that passes the light through more easily.
    These TVs run so much more efficiently than LCDs (in regards to power consumption) as mentioned in the article. My LCD puts out so much heat, and I'm willing to bet an LCD backlit TVs will not heat up my living room as much either. Time to talk the wife into a new TV again this year.