Thread: ERROR while watching movies

ERROR while watching movies

hi,
    i got a new AGP card fetched the NVIDIA XFX 6200 (geforece XFX 6200) while playing game they work super and otherwise, but when I watch movies all the shows so dark at the time like every player. PowerDVD, ASV video player tried everything even VLC player but always dark negative mark in a picture,What has happened and what is the solution?Can anyone help!!!

Re: ERROR while watching movies

If your graphics on the internet and screen and just fine then its only a video settings problem.
    For my case, I found on the task bar an icon called NVIDIA settings. this should be the settings to your graphics card. Click on it and choose NVIDIA control panel. From there you can choose Video & Television. And then just adjust the brightness (in my case it was set to zero for some reason)

I hope this helps..

We are going to brighten the video changing its contrast in order to make small details visible. To fix this video, we'll apply the Auto Contrast filter.

1. Open your file with EnhanceMovie by clicking

2. Drag and drop the Auto Contrast filter to the dark area

3. Immediately when you drop the filter into the Preview area, it is applied to the opened file. Auto Conrast is an automatic filter, which means it determines its best settings depending on the properties of the current file.

The Auto Contrast filter enhances highlights and shadows, making the dark parts of the frames darker, and the light ones lighter. It adjusts the entire movie using histograms of each individual frame. This filter is especially good at repairing videos with a big number of relatively small dark objects.

You should try reinstalling player, does it happen in other players as well such as Windows Media Player?

Do you have the newest drivers for your video card?