Thread: GTX 295 HDMI Problem On Acer Monitor

GTX 295 HDMI Problem On Acer Monitor

Hello , To all

I received this morning my New Monitor Screen Acer H223HQ. It works great without any problems, apart from that I want to plug in the HDMI and use it but when i do so the Screen remains black no signal. As against in DVI or VGA i have No problem ... it works without any problem So I was wondering if my GTX 295 from ZOTAC is Having HDMI problem or what please Help me Solve these problem Thannk in Advance

Re: GTX 295 HDMI Problem On Acer Monitor

The GeForce GTX 295 is a multi-GPU graphics card and thus behaves similar to 2 graphics cards in SLI configuration in terms of its multi-monitor support. The GeForce GTX 295 reference design has 2 DVI outputs connected to the primary GPU device, and 1 HDMI output connected to the secondary GPU device. Only the primary DVI monitor will POST in DOS/boot. Other displays will become available when the Windows display driver loads.

Hello , Turn on the PC.. have the HDMI in the TV, have the DVI (1) in your comp monitor, then go to NV settings / set up multiple displays. Change it to my LG TV.. and bang. Used the NV settings to fix the scaling issue and bang, GTA @ 1080 all day

Hello , Dvi ports are master slave's whereas the HDMI is a secondary slave. In Nvdia control panel, under setup multiple displays, make sure the primary display is changed to HDMI. You will have to play around, checking/unchecking boxes until you know that when you unplug the DVI port and reboot HDMI the screen will post.

Hello , if you want to get the hdmi to work you need to have a secondary monitor hooked up to the dvi while the display you intend to "hdmi" pluged up as well. Then go to nv control panel and set the hdmi as the main display.