Thread: Monitor Out of Frequency During Xp Installation

Monitor Out of Frequency During Xp Installation

Hello, I have Just Bought a new Pca dn Facing a bit PRoblem with While installing Windows XP , During Installation the Moniter Flashes a bit Message that its out of frequency, When I start PC in safe mode it displayed error that installation finishing will be done in normal mode. i am using 2.66 GHz processor Intel 965 Express motherboard with 2 Gb of Ram and Samsung moniter , please Help Me Solve This Problem

Re: Monitor Out of Frequency During Xp Installation

Hello, I had this same problem and the problem was related with the graphics card it was overheating, so i took it off and apllied some thermal paste and it was sorted

Hello If you are using a LCD monitor, you can get that problem. You can fix it by plugging in a CRT monitor, and changing the resolution back to your LCD monitor's native resolution.I tried reinstalling the drivers on my computer, but that didn't help...I had to plug in the CRT you can also try so hope it might help you good luck

Hello, this problem might Depends on the operating system.You can boot into Safe Mode (try pressing F8 a couple of times as the machine starts, around the time you see the "Staring Windows" text message).then I think There's a "Start VGA Mode" at boot time (I could check exactly what it says,But then I'd have to reboot and I don't really feel like it right now Once booted up in VGA/Safe Mode you can reset things like the resolution, refresh rate etc etc.

Hello , you can Start your PC on Safe mode, set the resolution to 800 x 600 and the refresh to 60 Hz.Then reboot and set your screen under a normal boot to what is should be.If you had mentioned what type of screen, what video adapter etc it would have been a huge help. A lot less guessing would be needed.The message you get suggests that the computer is driving the screen at a resolution or refresh rate which it is not capable of displaying.