Thread: Risks and issue list unable to work on the workspace in microsoft project server 2007.

Risks and issue list unable to work on the workspace in microsoft project server 2007.

I have a computer from 5 years and use it daily. I use it for games, social networking and many things. But the main thing is that when I use Microsoft project manager there is an issue. The version I am using is 2007 and in that I can’t add or even edit my risk and issue list on my workspace in Microsoft project 2007. How I may able to solve these issue please someone who use these Microsoft project manager 2007 provide with the solution?

re: Risks and issue list unable to work on the workspace in microsoft project server 2007.

I am using Microsoft project manager. To add risk and issue list it will be displayed at the top. Then select which ever project you want to add to the workspace. Then there is an option 'got' to double click that then click 'document'. Then document libraries will be opened then to add documents select project documents. These are the step then it is on you that you want to add new or edit the old. For adding new document then go to libraries there is a option for new menu click it then click new document and edit it and then save in which ever directory you want .To upload the existing document you have to click on the upload document instead of new document and then select overwrite existing files. See if I follow this procedure I can add and edit the things in the workspace. The main thing is that you have to have Microsoft project manager 2007 these procedure was tried in project manager 2007 and it worked properly.

re: Risks and issue list unable to work on the workspace in microsoft project server 2007.

These is due to IIS(internet information services).in the notepad open select the file. In that type Web.config file these will open these file. Then in these section itself locate <system.web> section. The machine key section adds to this section. <machineKey validationKey="AutoGenerate,IsolateApps" decryptionKey="AutoGenerate,IsolateApps" validation="3DES" decryption="3DES”/> . Then simply save the file as web.confige and then restart the IIS service. For restart just type these in the commands prompt iisreset. These will surely solve the conflict issue.