Thread: Need help to work with document library in project server 2010

Need help to work with document library in project server 2010

I desire to generate a document library in project server when I am also generating a project on it. Means when I had tried to generate a project on project server, this creating project be supposed to be handled and proper or accurate folder structure be supposed to acquire created in document library. Let me be familiar with what code be supposed to I write and how to utilize server side event handler. I have try it. Additional than not working properly.

Re: Need help to work with document library in project server 2010

I am utilizing project server 2010. And what you're saying is regarding generating project server site template. Additional than what I desire to have encompassed folder,lets say "my doc" in this document library when I am generating project commencing from this interface. In visual studio I have comprised and written a code. And then in pwa commencing from "server setting - > operational policies - > server side consequence handlers I am adding this visual studio project agglutinate name for "project-created" event.

Previous to you add a document to a document library, you be obliged to be associated to Microsoft Office Project Server 2010 and a workspace site requirements to be generated for your project. atypically, a workspace site for your project is mechanically generated when you initially publish a project, additional than if this has not occurred, ask your server administrator regarding generating a workspace site for your project. A number of workspace sites might necessitate to be physically generated by an administrator. On the Collaborate menu, then you have to hit it off on the Documents. The the entire Site Content page opens, displaying a registry of document libraries for the selected project.

By default, the entire projects have encompassed a document library called Project Documents. If you not be able to originate it, it might have encompassed and been renamed or eliminated. To generate an innovative document library, you have to hit it off on Create, and then on the Create page, hit it off Document Library.

On the innovative menu Pull-down menu, you have to hit it off on the New Document. By defaulting, you have to generate a new documents in Microsoft Office Word 2010. After that you have to Edit and save the document in the directory foretoken in the Save As dialog box. If you save the document to a dissimilar folder, it might not be contained in the document library especially you upload the document coming at a subsequent time. When you save a document for the initial time, you might be asked to make available additional information in sequence, such as the document owner's name and the status of the document, to assist others work commencing from side to side the document.