Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resources on Microsoft Project( I need Help Asap)

Re: Resources on Microsoft Project( I need Help Asap)

Thanks so much for your quick response...if you can explain better and the step to follow to get this done, i will really appreciate it.

I'm sorry. I don't know how to explain better. I've given you step by step on how to set it up in Project and copy to Excel. Have you gotten that far?

Good evening, I'm so sorry to bother you again,...I have some personal information i want to ask you all about..I have B.sc in Computer Science, and I have been working as a Planning Engineer, with more than two years..Now i am kind of preparing for my Master Program...Can you please suggest some courses that is related to Planning to me? or some courses related to Project Management?...is there a Project Management as a Master Program?...I Hope to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this. Thanks so much for your assistance.

hi,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I don't know where you are located, so it is tough to talk about what may be available. In general terms, the Project Management Institute (PMI) is the most widely recognized certification for project management. So, if you are looking for courses, I would look for courses that are conducted by registered education providers (REPs) recognized by PMI. Take a look at PMIs website - pmi.org -- they may be able to direct you to REPs locally.

Thanks so much for your concern, I'm actually thinking of doing my Master Program in either USA/CANADA, but i just want to know a course that is more related to planning or more advanced in Project Management, Meanwhile, I studied Computer Science (B.tech in Computer Science ), but i am actually looking for away to get myself advanced...Kindly help me on it Plz!!

I think the courses offered are going to vary depending upon where you are. Many registered education providers will offer classes on planning and estimating. If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Project, again, a search for training providers in your area would likely turn up several options.

Julie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12