Thread: Can't Enable Media Sharing in Media Player 11 on Vista

Can't Enable Media Sharing in Media Player 11 on Vista

I’m sorry if posting this query in wrong section. Actually I have a problem with Windows Media Player sharing with Vista computer and my Xbox 360 console. I saw few discussions already available on this forum regarding this problem but none of them helped me. I have set Netgear router with all required ports opened and have enable media sharing. I can see my PC on Xbox but Xbox is not visible on my computer.

Any idea what could be wrong?

try tversity.com it allow u sharing but it is support Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3. because it is over 2 millions of ppl has downloaded this program and it is better than any versions of Window Media Player so try my recommanded program alright?

so hope u get it working in your video game system.
    oh by the way make sure to turn off the User Control because it will working to be downloaded. so after you downloaded these programs that will ask you download then when it is completed u will really need to restart your computer because it will be on your computer just for effectively then turn User Control back on after you restarted your system (laptop, mac, linux, or PC whatever you are using...)