Thread: Connecting a Microsoft Zune to a Car Radio

Connecting a Microsoft Zune to a Car Radio

I want some help here to find option to connect Microsoft Zune to Car Radio. I am able to find some set of cables that can help me to hook my laptop with it.I am not really aware about the process and also there is no manual available that can give me clear guidelines on this process. I am sure there will be some way to connect both of them and share the songs. Thanks.

You can do that only through a direct cable connection or wifi. There must be a compatible interface required for this or else it does not work. For example a usb type interface when connected so that your car radio can detect the songs inside it. And if it has a wifi then it is much more easier. I think you are willing to make the zune a remote for the car radio.

No I don't think so Zune works with car audio player. If there are speakers with a compatible connection directly to your zune player then there are chances that you can use them for sometime. Car radio are different. Some of them might come with usb ports but you cannot simply connect the player. It is necessary to have a wifi or some kind of direct connection. Or else it is a complete waste of time.