Thread: Windows Stop Error (Minidump/Sysdata.xml Error)

Windows Stop Error (Minidump/Sysdata.xml Error)

I was using my system and suddenly there was constant error. It appear after installing a new game in the system. I was playing it and the system crashed. It restarted on its won. The error was some 0x1000008e. Blue screen errors appear due to hardware problem. But there is nothing wrong with the same and a game cannot spoil the hardware. I am sure there will be some possible way available that can allow me to fix the issue. Is anyone aware about the error code 0x1000008e. Now after reboot this error is frequent. I have not idea to get rid of it.

You can start by running system restore. This is the best to avoid such errors and get your old settings back. If you are getting the bluescreen error after that game installation better get rid of that. You can try to run windows update in safe mode and then check back again. Try to check your bios and get rid of disable the settings which are not needed. It is not really going to help but somehow it is necessary for future purpose. Inside Event Viewer you can find a more information on the error with the file which is causing crash.

Yes check in event viewer. You can find description on the error in that place. It is correct that mostly bluescreen error only appears due to hardware failure. It is recommended to change that hardware instantly. Or else it is a complete waste of time. You can start by running memory test. A memory test if showed up error then it fails to work. Sometime the same error is also triggered due to corrupt system files. The software problem can be the reason but that can be fixed by running system restore.