Thread: WMP 11 Wont Burn 'An Error occurred' C00D10DA

WMP 11 Wont Burn 'An Error occurred' C00D10DA

I cannot burn a dvd in Windows Media Player. I am getting a error C00D10DA on the screen. I need some help here to make this thing fix. It was working before and I was able to burn disc directly in that. I cannot understand why the error appeared. My DVD use to work fine and there was no issue with burning the same when I use it directly through some third party software. So to some extent there is no hardware fault in the system.

Try to re-install Windows Media Player once again and then check back. You can try to re-install the same and it is one of the best way to fix the issue. The DVD burner fails to work due to some incompatible updates also. You can try to checkout some updates and get rid of the same. There are some other media player and try to burn the same through that. Windows Media player is not good for burning disc.

I am using Roxio Easy Media Center. It is one of the best player to manage multimedia files. You can load up all the files and then manage it as per your need. There are some set of tools that Roxio Easy Media Creator offers. You can use to make the configuration and use the settings for all kind of media player.

help

You've encountered error message C00D10DA while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error.

how do i fix this without paying money?

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Try this, it worked for me start, run, and type in regsvr32.exe. wmp.dll
    This is what you need to do first.
    I had the error C00D10DA and it wouldn't burn in WMP11 or Roxio Easy Media Creator so i tried this and now it works to burn everywhere.
    THX!
    -~=Jwizardry=~-