Thread: WINDOWS MEDIA ENCODER LIVE STREAMING

Windows Media Encoder Live Streaming

I need some help here. I am trying steam some video through Windows Media Player. But somehow the TV Tuner is not able to stream media from the source. I cannot understand what is the actual issue behind the same. I tried to find the source manually but still it failed. So it looks the problem lies with live streaming. There is certain media encoder which fails to work. Is there any option available to troubleshoot the error. Thanks.

I think Windows Media Encoder does not has support to stream certain files. What is the actual issue you are getting. Any specific error. It is necessary that you go in Event Viewer and check the related logs. Then copy that entire error log here. It will put more highlight on the problem. If you are on a media server then ensure that your system has full rights to read the media files. You can try with running windows update and also install fresh codecs.

It happens to me before on a media server network. The problem lies with authentication. I fail to connect to the stream. I tried to configure the same a number of time, but there were very few options available that allow me to make changes in accessing the file. This is a straight file permission problem.