Thread: Vista Windows Media Player 11 - Album art not updated in local library

Vista Windows Media Player 11 - Album art not updated in local library

After a Vista upgrade from Windows XP I a faced many issues in making my system completely stable. I got some problem with Media Player library. It is not giving a proper information and the album art is also not available on the screen. I am having hundreds of song and all of them lost album art. There is no way I can restore them back again. Any workarounds for this.

Try to update the files in Media Player. It is not at all complicated to update all of them back again one by one. If that is not working fine you can simply sync them back again. Check the media files. There must be album art in them. Media Player also offers a option by which it gets the album art from web. If this does not work then there are tons of much better media player available on web. You can download any of them and generate album art from it.

This is a kind of common bug with Windows Media Player. There are number of things that do not really work well if you are getting that kind of issue. You can try re-installing it a number of time. There is very less chances that the album art is restored and it will be visible on the screen. Also there are some set of resources that lack. Try to import one by one or simply run a complete pc media system and wait back.