Thread: Unable to Sync PC Clock to Internet Time

Unable to Sync PC Clock to Internet Time

My DAD game me his Dell laptop to use. It has Windows Vista on it. There is some time server through which it syncs the time. After using it for some time I found a error saying that Windows is unable to sync time with time.windows.com. The laptop has active wifi connection and it is works well with with wifi router. The I had turned off the firewall to ensure that nothing is blocked. As a antivirus I am using McAfee in it. I need help to sync time.

You are facing problem with Time Synchronization. There are a series of troubleshooting options available that can help you much to deal with the problem. First off the problem arises is mostly due to firewall. But you had already turned it off. So there must be other kind of issue. Launch Help and Support in your Windows and type Time Synchronization in that. There will be series of articles that can help you to deal with the issue.

The date time saving service is broke due to which you are getting the error. The day light saving keeps the system time synced and if the service fails to work you get that error. To fix the issue you will need to start the configuration from scratch. It is one of the best way to troubleshoot this problem. You can find ample of related guide on web.