Thread: VISTA - Creatix 317x Hybrid card compatibility

VISTA - Creatix 317x Hybrid card compatibility

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium here. There is a hybrid TV card installed in it. It is belongs to some Creatix brand. After setup it fails to find any Tv channels in the system. I am not able to get any signal on the media center. It is a bit complicated to install it but now this setup is making me more angry. I am not able to get any analog tv streamed on the system. I had tried to extract the proper drivers and my connectivity looks be fine. Does anyone has idea about this. It is a bit complicated to find a appropriate solution that really works.

There is no way to run analog tuner on windows media center. It is a bit complicated but somehow it is not at all possible. There is a single DVB-Tuner card in the same and it is not going to work well. I had tried to perform a number of different settings but still it is not working. I had tested a analog card long time before but still it is not working. It looks a bit complicated but somehow there are very less possibilities of making this thing work.

Re: VISTA - Creatix 317x Hybrid card compatibility

When you are buying a card it is recommended that you check the manufacturer's website whether it is certified to work with windows media center or not. Many people ignore to find this and cause a major issue with the configuration. I had seen people facing problem with brand new tv tuner card. Because there are very few product which offers official support to windows media center. Or else it is a complete waste of time. It might be complicated to find a proper support for the same.