Thread: WDTV live help for the first time settings

WDTV live help for the first time settings

I had just acquire my wdtv live commencing from dabs 2 days ago have comprised and been working through it the entire day and nto be able to acquire it to connect to my system I be able to watch youtube and acquire the entire the music stations and facebook several assist might be great cheers if it is Windows 7 you necessitate to permit the WDTV Live device to have right of entry to the Media Streaming.

Re: WDTV live help for the first time settings

You have to connect the WD TV to your network or the router, if you desire it to stream youtube etc. If you desire to acquire media files commencing from your PC as the position on top of or you be able to install a number of information, its a free DLNA server and works well through the WDTV. Its windows xp I am working with it hub pc is wireless hdmi commencing from tv to wd tv live streaming media player have encompassed the downloaded WD Discovery tranquil no joy the entire my settings are saying connect it.

Mine is the similar, it might not attach to your wireless network, then it broke down. Totally I had the similar thing. If you make sure the WD knowledge pedestal it says there is a feeling of sympathetic understanding issues through the shipped firmware and a number of routers. If you download the innovative firmware to a pc and position on a USB stick it be able to then be installed commencing from there. The innovative firmware does not have encompassed the compatibility issues.

I had recently purchased a several additional media players and this WD TV Live Plus, figuring I might maintain the winner and sell off whatever does not work well sufficient for my requirements. So far the WD is ahead, additional than I had just presently found a deal breaking problem I not be able to acquire digital/optical and HDMI audio to mutually out and position at the same time.

This apparatus determine to observe double duty late night TV sound will be played commencing from side to side the TV speakers, where as movie time, calls for me to power up the surround sound. Through the entire additional units heck even my bluray player I be able to choose how to output every audio line, so I might output lossless 5.1 to the reciever, AND 2 channel stereo to the TV.