Thread: I am unable to get SRT subtitles on windows media center

I am unable to get SRT subtitles on windows media center

I have comprised a trouble in displaying .srt subtitles back on windows media center I was utilizing k-lite mega codec media player classic and the whole thing works extremely well on Windows 7 x64 I am utilizing the similar k-lite bundle and its not working even in WMC several explanation there is in addition a issue. When I run MPC the theme changes to Windows 7 basic not aero stuffs. Need some help here.

Re: I am unable to get SRT subtitles on windows media center

I am not certain exactly what was the issue, additional than I decided to just recently to a complete re-install on my HTPC just immediately in case a number of old codecs or to a great extent was causing the issue. At present to facilitate I have encompassed the whole thing installed the entire in excess off again clean OS through just presently the drivers and Shark007 codec pack I have encompassed and started testing again.

I am also having the little bit same issue. In this important thing is the subtitles are working in movies. Endeavoring an MKV through the associated .srt file and subtitles work enormous mutual in Media player and WMC. And the subtitles are on the entire the time! I be familiar with I be able to turn them off by right hitting it off the FFDShow icon in the systray and un-checking subtitles, additional than this is a HTPC through no mouse or keyboard and boots straight into WMC.

The subtitles come back even subsequent to I have encompassed and shut them off. For illustration, I have start a movie, put out of action the subtitles. Then if I start it where I left off the subtitles are back even if I have encompassed and by no means restarted WMC. Search for, download, and utilize, subtitle files with the intention of merely contain the forced subs in the language you desire.

I have comprised no idea why most of the users might suggest utilizing alternate players be obliged to as VLC when the query posted is specific to playback in Media Center inside the Media Center discussion segment. For MKV's commencing form side to side subs to playback in Media Center, uninstall FFDshow for the reason that it is contained in the following suggestion, and Install the Win7codecs.