Thread: Windows Media Center lags on Netflix after update

Windows Media Center lags on Netflix after update

Almost each time a Netflix demonstrate I am watching in Media Center reaches the end the show freezes a number of times in the full screen and WMC stops be conscious of. The video remains full screen, frozen on the most recent frame played, and WMC's menus/buttons do not come into view. The WMC does not back out of the video to the Netflix browser. I say almost certainly for the reason that because a show has almost certainly ended and backed out to the Neflix/WMC browser perhaps on an occasion in the entire the episodes/movies I have comprised and watched mostly tv episodes, one movie.

Re: Windows Media Center lags on Netflix after update

In this untypically the freeze happens previous to the extreme end of the video throughout credits, sometimes chopping to demonstrate short/mid-sentence if they are talking in excess off credits. The merely method I be able to acquire out of the video and back to WMC is to alt-ctrl-del and end the Media Center procedure it demonstrates Running in task manager additional than eventually it comes up "Not Responding" then restarts.

I have comprised and rebooted several times commencing from side to side the similar result. I be able to appropriately back out of a running video to the Neflix browser several time prior to the lock up, additional than on an occasion it is frozen the merely method to acquire out is to end the task in windows task manager. Otherwise WMC is running extremely well, this is just presently a super deal breaker at the same time as I have encompassed to go through so numerous steps just presently to watch the next episode of the series.

Approximately no applications working with in the background. The Dell Inspiron 1764 core i3 2.13GHz, 4GB ram, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330. Associated to HD TV at 720p system does not quite maintain up at 1080p. The Internet/Netflix correlation is tried and true- have encompassed and been streaming Netflix via Nintendo Wii and web browsers for years merely experiencing playback problems in WMC.

I had just presently uninstalled and reinstalled the Netflix plugin for WMC and Silverlight. A similar problem, commencing from side to side this time the video went to black as an alternative of freezing on one of the most recent frames. I am having this problem as well, similar time frame. Acer PC, Windows 7 Home Premium x64. The most recent time I searched, I did not locate anybody through it. So I am relieved to observe additional users through the issue, for the reason that I was regarding to nuclear format and start over.

At the same time as you users thought this was not connected or associated to a Silverlight to bring up to date, I had physically upgraded to the developer RC of Silverlight 5 I was on the auto-updated Silverlight 4, I did not note the complete version or description number. A quick test demonstrates to facilitate the issue did not happen, other than I determine to post the entire in excess of again after a few additional comprehensive tests.

I am receiving the similar problem on a number of TV shows, additional than not others. I had acquire the problem on Louis and Portlandia, additional than not on Breaking Bad. Does anybody be familiar with where the Netflix bug tracking system is so most of them be able to at least bring this to their attention as a bug.

Recent the Netflix had changes to the Media Center add-in have encompassed and been causing media center to crash at the extremely end of a movie. The most recent screen of the movie is frozen on screen and control by no means acquires back to the netflix interface nor is navigation an applicant who might be suitable. Has anybody had problems lately.

I have comprised and noticed that too. Not so superior for a number of tv shows to facilitate have clips right up to the most recent moment. It is superior for shows where I stop through out the end credits. At least for at present, attempting to anticipate stopping previous to the end of the most recent frame. I have encompassed in addition be came aware of to facilitate a lot of movies are stopping streaming recently at the get-go. I am not certain if its just presently me, as I just installed an innovative router.

It is exceptional, others to have become aware to this. The voices were telling me with the intention of I was crazy. At first I had commencing from side to side it was the recent IE9 to bring up to date additional than I rolled to facilitate back and no matter what changed 100% of the time, finishing a movie for the reason that it hang. When I go to the task manager, it reports to facilitate Media Center is working; additional than I just acquire a black screen.

I had tried watching a video commenicng from side to side the IE browser and it completes acceptably. It goes to a NetFlix RedScreen with the intention of prompts you to Go Back to Browsing. This is what most of the media center users are missing it to facilitate pop to redscreen. Is this innovative did NetFlix change something. It seems similar to the short term fix is to not let the movie terminate additional than is not great for the reason that the kids watch short episodes or walk away, I tend to fall asleep sometimes.

It has merely occurred to me twice additional than mutually times occurred recently. First time I hit stop through out the credits of a tv show and wmc hung agglutinate on the video of the credits; I had to ctrl-shift-escape to kill WMC and restart it. For the subsequent time I hit play on a video and the red spinny circle popped up similar to normal and just presently sat there where I briefly heard the audio for demonstrate then WMC hung; had to do the similar thing I did subsequent to the first hang to correct it.