Thread: Removing Psychedelia VizPack (visualization plug-in) from WMP 11

Removing Psychedelia VizPack (visualization plug-in) from WMP 11

I have downloaded and installed Psychedelia VizPack visualization plug-in for windows media player 11. It contains Album Art 3D, Bubbles, Distortion, Gigertron 3D, Hypnobloom, Ribbons and UpCuber. However, since installing it when i select visualization than i don't know what makes windows media player to lock up and newly installed visualizations doesn't work as well. I want to know if there is a way for removing it completely form my system.

Re: Removing Psychedelia VizPack (visualization plug-in) from WMP 11

I haven't used Psychedelia VizPack, anyways check out in Control Panel's Add/Remove Program section and see if it is listed there. If yes than you can uninstall it from there. If not than see if there is any option within for uninstalling it or removing it.

Re: Removing Psychedelia VizPack (visualization plug-in) from WMP

I don't see any option within visualizations for uninstalling or removing it. I have gone through Control Panel's Add/Remove Program section and it is not even listed there. I really don't know what to do but i just want to get rid of it as soon as possible as it is messing up everything.

I am running exactly in to the same issue, i dint knew i will that Psychedelia VizPack will be such a mess. I do see a Remove button within visualizations but in my case its simply greyed. Its not there in Control Panel's Add/Remove Program list. I want to know if deleting plug-ins located at C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Visualizations\[YourPlugInNameHERE will help or not??? Did you got any success in uninstalling it Theodore Long??? If yes than please let me know how.

I think that you both have not installed Psychedelia VizPack (visualization plug-in) completely and that's the reason remove option is greyed out or missing and you are running in to such issue as well. I will suggest you to run the Psychedelia VizPack installed again and cross check if you get the remove button once it gets repaired or reinstalled. I cant think of anything else that might help.