Thread: Advanced Tag Editor/Changes

Advanced Tag Editor/Changes

I was using Advanced Tag Editor on my computer and went through all the songs that I was having and put them where they belong except for 2 albums which I ripped from 1 cd and now both the album covers are the same. How do I solve that issue then? I also went into Tools and then Apply Media information Changed and ran that many time, but that didnt help me either. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Advanced Tag Editor/Changes

Do you have the files in their correct folders and if they are showing up properly in the Media Library with the exception of the album art then with Windows Media Player 11 you can find the album cover art on either Amazon website or some other music website and then copy the art cover from that webpage and paste it in WMP 11 library onto the Album art location. After this is done then it will automatically embed the art into the music file header and write it to the folder location where that files usually exist. Hope this helps.

Typically, the easiest way to add media information to a file already in your Player Library is by searching for the information in the online database. This method works best when there's information in the database, but the Player is unable to automatically match it to the file in your Player Library. For more information go to this website - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...s-Media-Player

You can download a free tool called Mp3tag that enables you to edit the information in compressed audio files in AAC, OGG, Flac, APE, MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, etc. The advantage of this software is that the treatment can be performed on multiple files in a few clicks. This information can be exported in various formats (HTML, RTF, CSV and XML). Mp3tag can also import information from your music from file names, an online database or a local database.

You can try to clear the Windows Media Player database. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. First of all exit Windows Media Player.
    2. After that you have to click Start, click Run, type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Media Player, and then click OK.
    3. Now you have to select all the files in the folder, and then click Delete on the File menu.
    4. Note: You do not have to delete the folders that are in this folder.
    5. After that try to restart Windows Media Player.