Thread: C00D11D2 Error cannot access the file

C00D11D2 Error cannot access the file

I have installed Windows XP Professional and Windows Media player 10 on my machine, now whenever I am trying to play mp3 or wmv file, I am getting a error code C00D11D2. My music and my video files are saved in a folder, but when I move them to some other folder, still the problem arise. When I am trying to click on the below my media player for more help I am getting the following message.
    Windows Media Player cannot access the file. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons: This file is currently in use. Close the file, and then try again. You do not have permission to access the server or other location where the file is stored. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights, and then try again.
    You do not have permission to access the proxy server. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights, and then try again. You are trying to rip a track from a CD to your hard disk and you do not have permission to rip to the specified hard disk location. Verify that you have the appropriate access rights, and then try again. If the problem persists, try ripping to another folder. To change the folder where tracks are ripped.
    On the Tools menu, click Options.
    Click the Rip Music tab.
    Click the Change button.
    Select another folder in which to store your digital media files, and then
    click OK.
    Click Make New Folder, enter the name of the new folder, and then click OK.

I never faced this weird problem with my media player before, I am not sure what is the reason for the same. I was able to listen to the music without any problem.

I am able to listen to songs using WMP, I have downloaded the songs from Kazaa Lite++. But when I moved the file to other folder I am not able to play it anymore, Even I tried using other player known as RealOne but its not working, Can you please help me to fix this issues.

Just finished...

Follow the below steps for more assistance.
    1. Goto Control Panel
    2. Click Administration Tools
    3. Click on Computer Management
    4. Click on Local User and Groups
    5. Click on Groups
    6. Now double click on Administrator
    7. Add and for me since I'm using the default and random 26 character WEP I typed in "Everyone". I have tried this steps on my system.