Thread: Converting WebEx .wrf to .avi, .mov or any other video format

Converting WebEx .wrf to .avi, .mov or any other video format

I have some videos in .WRF format and i want to know if there is any converter that can help me out in converting wrf to .avi, .mov or any other video format?? i have checked out for it and haven't come across any. If anyone is aware of any software that can help than please let me know.

Re: Converting WebEx .wrf to .avi, .mov or any other video format

Check out a software called WebEx Recording Editor, it will help you out in converting WebEx .wrf to .avi, .mov or any other video format. You can download it WebEx Recording Editor version 3.0 form here.

If you dont want to convert the .wfr file then you can also try to record the video by using a software called Camtasia. This software will create videos of on-screen activity from any program, so you can easily show people how to use applications and websites. Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing videos in high quality display on the web, on CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod.

Another alternative recorder that you can try is Screencast-O-Matic. With Screencast-O-Matic software, you can record a video with a single click of your computer screen. It is the ideal tool to record demos and tutorials in video and post on video sharing sites. Available in software release or online via a web browser, Screencast-O-Matic is a small, handy and reliable utility. The interface is uncluttered and the grip is immediate. One click to start and stop recording. It is also possible to configure keyboard shortcuts to save time. The registration area on the screen defines easily and can superimpose its own image in the video using the webcam. Then simply download the resulting video. Several encoding formats are available and click to upload the video to a website.