Thread: Is anyone using Nero Media Player

Is anyone using Nero Media Player

I received a license copy of Nero 11 disc. I want to use this on my system. I am looking for a good media player. I am using VLC from long time and quiet fed up with the interface. For better look and enhanced feature my friend just gave me his license nero disc. He said me to use it. I don't have much information on this. Thanks.

Re: Is anyone using Nero Media Player

Nero is a complete media package which comes with many stuff. It offers you to play and burn audio/video files along with that managing your digital content. I think it can be a good choice to go for the same. But remember that unlike VLC player it not play each and every format. Also VLC helps you to boost the volume to a much higher rate. Nero Media Player unlike traditional players offer you to play audio tracks of various format. It support a major format of audio files like mp3, aac, wma, etc. You can also able your media files in the media manager. Other than this it offers a bit advance feature for media support. Like managing up profiles for equalizer used. So if you are most choosy about the sound you are playing you can setup your own profile and set it whenever you want. The media player also supports Winamp dsp plugin. Anyhow the ram usage is bit higher when you are doing advance job on this tool.

I did not find any thing great on the media player. It is nice but there are more features that you will find in this. Other than a regular media player you can simply rip a dvd or cd from it. Ripping consist of extracting content from the dvd/cd. So this is what you cannot find in other players. Windows Media Player offer a very basic of extracting this content which took quiet a long time. One thing which you might love to use in this suite is audio audio video editor. You might have never done this before, but give a try. For professional support this editor lets you to play with the audio and video files. You can cut or add or simply trim the media files. It is an awesome tools.

If you received that free then use it definitely and over VLC. Remember that this tool needs a good system resource at the time of modifying multimedia files. Sometime it take more than 2Gb of ram for burning up or modifying media files. Nero Media Suite comes with traditional browser where you can see all the shortcut of tools present. It is one of the most popular multimedia package available. The user interface is nice but due to lot of additions it sometime became a bit bulky. Nero Kwick Media and MediaBrowser allows you to easy access the libraries of media files you had stored in your system. So in short you can manage a large number of media content here. Nero 11 Platinum has more than what you expect. Other than modifying your media files it offer you HD video recording and playback TV. That means you can create a content which you can play on your TV directly via this tool.