Thread: To find out .cda which is made from wav or mp3

To find out .cda which is made from wav or mp3

Hi guys I was wondering Is there any way to find out the audio CD (.cda) which was made from the wav or Mp3 files. I checked the file size of one CD compares to other CD then I saw that this was made from the wav (so if the size is less then we can consider that it will be mp3. If it size is same it will be wav), but here I cannot figure out the best way to find out. Compact disc audio is confusing me. Can anyone tell me how can check the size of the disc? One day I downloaded the album from. I changed the computer several times then apparently I lost my data. But you still I have had the audio file then I burned it in my computer. Then I knew that song was huge quality. At that time I was not knew that the original quality.

Re: To find out .cda which is made from wav or mp3

I think there may chances of the CDR have much error. Some times what happened because of the error you can find the file exact way. I don’t think that your ripping will back to your computer. Here if disk of yours came from mp3, lossless encoding it will not add what mp3 encoding took away. So I would suggest you that try to find out what type of error exist in your CDR then you will able to solve this issue.

Yes may be chances of that, but here I just wanted to say there must be problem in your drive. Therefore I would suggest you that try to burn another CD and test it. I hope this will help you.

I got the solution, basically inconclusive because of all the errors. But it turned out it wasn't a problem with the CD, it was because my external CD drive. I tried a different CD drive and it worked. And then Turned out the CD was originally made from mp3s as I expected. I made use of that program for a bunch of other CDs as well.