Thread: Easy and Free Internet video recorder to Download

Easy and Free Internet video recorder to Download

I am looking for a good software to download video+ audio of some TV programs which are broadcasting in Internet. I don’t need any complicated program to edit or to convert. I just need a simple program which should capable to record, play and save. No need of HD but need standard quality. My system is Toshiba Netbook NB100 (Atom processor, 2 GB RAM). I tried the Camtasia Studio 7.1 but it is not well suited for Netbook. Is there any lighter application?

Re: Easy and Free Internet video recorder to Download

RealPlayer SP is really the best software for that!! It allows downloading ANY video from ANY Web site, and converting not only. Mp4 or. Wma, but also make them compatible with blackberry , cell phones, PSP , Apple TV, and even retain only the audio track into a file. mp3 (really useful).

Some videos from the Internet deserve to be saved on your hard drive, even if only to send them to friends. This is not always possible except with this software, which records movies in RealVideo, WMV or QuickTime. Our tests were inconclusive. Once on the hard disk, the sequences can be mounted with cuts and a reordering plan. You can also capture individual frames from these films. All this is very convenient, but it is unfortunate that this software is so complex to take control.

The online video recorder works like this: After login you will have the opportunity to record your selected programs that you want. The programs are stored on the servers of the provider and if you want you can download the programs you and connect to your PC, or you close to the PC to the TV. However, there are some disadvantages too, and that is to burn your recordings to DVD very cumbersome and time consuming because the files to another format to be converted. The channel selection is some internet video recorders still not quite complete. But there are always more TV channels from which you can incorporate.

Make no mistake, there is absolutely no software or add-ons that could download all the video sites on the stream. You can find some sites for a tool, but not for all. This is only possible with a screen recorder like camstudio and then works with each stream. However, one needs a very powerful computer to process the same as 2 video streams, wherein the host is also compressed.

I have CamStudio and it’s just another thing to resource stress. The larger the image of the videos, the more jerks come to light, especially if the frame rate of CamStudio set to 25 fps in order to continue to work sensibly, e.g. towards disc. I therefore recommend it only with restrictions.

I suggest Internet Video Downloader. it is an intuitive program, allowing you to download and convert files on the Internet on sites like YouTube, Daily Motion and others. You will be able to download and save the original video file and easily convert FLV to AVI format. As you can read the downloaded files directly into your media player!

VDownloader Allows you to download video content from sites like YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MySpace, etc.., Which convert them automatically in the format we want. The user needs to do more than indicate the URL of the video to download and choose the desired format. With a single click, in a few minutes we will have our videos downloaded and converted.