Thread: How to create a Playable Music CD Archive

How to create a Playable Music CD Archive

I tried to do this using the Windows Media Player. My friend needed all backup up of music from his PC into a CD. He wanted to play in Cd player. But it wasn’t possible to fill all music in single disc. For that reason we had to burin onto several CDs to get a complete archive. But here the problem is Windows Media Player keep asking me to put last disc over and over. It is copying the exact same songs. So far I have wasted 4 CDs. Why doesn’t WMP realize it Is done with all songs.

Is it really possible to make a music archive playable in CD PLAYERS?

Re: How to create a Playable Music CD Archive

With Reaper you can try to create a sound (cue / bin) of the songs in sequence and then proceed to burn it on audio CD. It’s great feature is that it allows creating a CD with a continuous sequence of songs, including the possibility of introducing the same effects (sounds, melodies, etc.) that is present on additional tracks.

The Windows Media Player can determine at what number per volume it is playing the music. If it appears that a very soft number is recorded and another is just very hard, it can reconcile the volumes. Thus, every song is played at the same volume. To activate this option, place a checkmark in the "Automatic volume leveling on all songs on the CD application."

For each CD you burn, the program creates a playlist. So you can quickly later on check the CD that comes up on the computer. By default, the list as a WPL file is written.

I never used the Windows Media player to burn CDs. It always gave me some kind of problem with burning CDs. For that reason I used Nero only. It is a very good and popular software for burning CDs, DVDs. By the use of Nero you can create different kind of discs. Try it once and you will get to know about it.