Thread: Media jukebox encoder crashes on windows

Media jukebox encoder crashes on windows

I am trialling Media jukebox at the moment and originated that an MP3 encoder is not enclosed in the same. I had originated lame.exe various versions or descriptions commencing from rarewares.org and position it in %programfiles%\J River\Media Jukebox 14\Plugins\. Then in Tools/alternatives/Encoding I had chossen the external encoder commencing from side to side settings to run %programfiles%\J River\Media Jukebox 14\Plugins\lame.exe through or by means of parameters %IN %OUT -b 192. And have attractive standard stuff. When ripping it determine to procedure the file then bring up a DOS window commencing from side to side LAME running. As almost certainly as it finishes there is a Windows error saying it has had to close MJ and asks me to send reports to Microsoft. Now what I supposed to do here I need some help regarding the above topic.

Re: Media jukebox encoder crashes on windows

I had just recently tried utilizing the Lame as An External Encoder and it worked extremely well on mutually of my computers. I had utilized the defaulting settings. I was utilizing Windows Vista, and MJ14 most recent version or description. The LAME 3.98.4 a $10 charge for the encoder Plug-in is for the reason that J. River be obliged to pay a licensing fee.

I do have encompassed the similar issue. I had just recently purchased a notebook windows 7 64 bit, installed MJ ripped a cd and subsequent to ripping 1 track I had the error with the intention of an error happened and MJ was closed. On my previous PC windows 7 32 bit I in addition had installed MJ 14 and with the intention of worked extremely well. Until I installed internet explorer 9. Might this be the issue.

Yes I have encompassed to downgrade for the reason that the Jriver is not presenting a explanation to my issue and MJ 12 is running as it be supposed to and even ripping to give answer to a number of users, I am on WinXP SP3 so no IE9. I in addition have encompassed Win7 64bit other than have encompassed not tried to facilitate yet. If MJ12 runs where be able to I acquire it from. It seems merely MJ14 is obtainable commencing from jriver dot com I have encompassed and not seen a reply commencing from anybody at JRiver so the advice so far is just presently speculation.

I have encompassed and in addition experienced this issue ripping my CDs utilizing MJ14 through an external Lame encoder. It had acquire round the issue by ripping to wav files then converting format to mp3 utilizing the external Lame encoder version or description 3.92 additional than be supposed to work through later versions.