Thread: How to Enqueue "new files" from folder in VLC player

How to Enqueue "new files" from folder in VLC player

I really wanted to use the VLC player to play files downloaded via RSS Torrents. I realize that there is a function of TV in VLC player, but to provide the bandwidth of TV you want to take advantage of p2p networks. I am also aware that you can use a different p2p software to listen to the TV and then recatch on localhost with vlc player, but these are very different technologies that people are not familiar to the torrent files and RSS is better known by the people. Now the main question here is that is there a way to get VLC Player to add new files from a folder into the current playlist. Please help me out of the same.

Re: How to Enqueue "new files" from folder in VLC player

Well the first thing that I want to know is that what is the exact problem that you are facing on the system. Actually it is very easy to get the latest updates installed on the VLC player that you are using. I am sure once the VLC media player gets updated then you will not face any of the issues what so ever. I hope that you are getting my point and will update the same as soon as possible.

Well according to me, if you want to add any particular track in the playlist then you need to go to the settings of the VLC media player and there you will find an option called create new playlist that will help you to save your own tracks. But as said by you that you need to enqueue the same then you have to just go to the song or the track which you need and then you have to right click on the same and then select add to playlist.

If you will ask me then the actual list which is being created by you, needs a bit more editing stuff and I am sure after that you will be easily able to add the same. So what you have to do in this case is that just try and open the media player and then you need to see where the actual playlist are. So after that you just have to go to that file and select the item called add more files.

If this is the problem on regular basis then do just one thing, uninstall the VLC media player because the one that you are using is not helping you out and then I want you to install the latest windows media player 12 and I don’t think that you will get any such problem on the system.