Thread: security upgrade for windows media player 12

security upgrade for windows media player 12

whenever I am trying to play any files In this windows media player 12 I get an security upgrade message saying that A security upgrade is required to play this file. Do you want to download the required upgrade? So when I click on yes then again I get a message saying that the necessary security upgrade is not available and hence it cannot play that file. Now what is that mess? Why is it happening in my windows media player 12? Anyone any idea?

Re: security upgrade for windows media player 12

I think its some sort of download manager that is interfering with the security upgrade and hence I would advice you to work on the download manager and try to look out for some other version that will be suitable for your windows media player. So that my advice for you. Do have a look at it and implement it and I am sure that will be the perfect solution for you. In case if that does not work then do not forget to revert me back I will think of some other solutions.

See if you are downloading the file from the internet then it will give you such kind of problem. There are possibilities of various kind of Trojans and viruses that can come in the system. So there is always a danger of such types of problems taking an entry to the system, so you should always be protected from the outside threats so better be careful from them. The thing that you are getting in the system can be a adware so better be protected.

ok, i will take care of that and i will make sure that i will implement all the suggestions that you all have given here. Since i am a bit busy right now so i cannot look at all the suggestions. as i am out for some days i will make sure that i will have a look at all the suggestions and implement it accordingly. Thanks for all the useful advice that you have given to me. I really appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.