Thread: Videos cannot be played continuously in windows media player 11

Videos cannot be played continuously in windows media player 11

yes guys I am having this problem from quite sometime earlier when i used to just hit the library of the windows media player I used to get the list of videos in it. And on playing it from the starting the videos used to get played one after another, now it is no longer happening? Now I don’t know what has happened to it. I have the habit of watching the videos on a continuous manner and hence I want the same feature back in my system as well. So suggest me some solutions for the same.

Re: Videos cannot be played continuously in windows media player 11

Well the solution is quite simple in your case. See if you have turned on the shuffle feature and also the repeat feature is turned on. If both the features are turned off then you will not be able to view the video’s one after another. So I would advise you to have a check at the same and make the necessary changes accordingly. So that’s what I have to say, these types of small mistakes does happen frequently and hence it is very necessary to make these changes.

Yes that might be the case here, if that is not the case then there might be some problem with the media player itself. So it is better advisable to switch to the next version of the windows media player 12. It is a much better version then the windows media player 11 and I think it will do the justice for you. Remember try this solution only and only if you do not get any solution from the suggestion that is given by the above user i.e. by turning the shuffle and the repeat on.

Ok, thanks for the help that was indeed a silly mistake from my side and i must accept that i did that mistake. yes i never checked the shuffle button inspite of knowing that it does play a crucial role in the shuffling of the songs as well as the video. In spite of knowing that i did not even check that how silly of me. Anyways thanks for reminding me about the same and help me correct the mistake . so thanks a lot for that.