Thread: Audio cuts out mid-video for no reason in VLC

Audio cuts out mid-video for no reason in VLC

Well the default player for my system is windows media player but for some embedded files I need the VLC player to play them, but the VLC media player that I am using is not performing. Now the thing here is that whenever I am playing any video with the help of VLC media player then in the middle of the play, automatically the sound goes mute. And then the whole video is of no sound. I am facing this problem from last two weeks and really can’t find any solution for the same. Have anyone ever faced such an issue if yes then please let me know what I can do to solve this one. Any help in this case will be kindly appreciated.

Re: Audio cuts out mid-video for no reason in VLC

If this is the issue with your media player then I guess the media player is not working well because once the video is started then it totally depends on the wmp to play the video. And if in this case you are unable to play the video then you have to just uninstall the media player and install the same with the updated one and see whether it helps. I hope that reinstalling the advanced and the latest version of the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well in this case I want you to install the updated codec for the media player that you are using and once the codec’s are installed then you will never face any issues with it. And if you are unable to find the codec then you can get the same from the official site of VLC and then download it.

If you are facing this problem on regular basis with the VLC media player then I want you to just go with the media player classic and install it on your system. The only issue here is that you must download a complete set of codecs to play your favorite video formats. Media Player Classic DVD also easily loads and plays. This program also has the most audio formats.