Thread: Blank screen on all videos played in vlc

Blank screen on all videos played in vlc

I am having the Lenovo laptop and installed the windows 7 operating system on the same with the Intel core i3 processor now the thing here is that I have also installed the VLC media player to take care of all the media files that are saved on my system. But the problem that I am facing with the VLC player here is that whenever the video is played on the same then I get only sound to be heard and nothing else. I really can’t figure out why I am facing this problem and how can I solve the same. So please help me in this case as soon as possible.

Re: Blank screen on all videos played in vlc

Well the file format which is being played on the VLC player is not supported on the same and that is the reason you are unable to play the video files. So what you have to do here is that just try and see whether you are able to view the video with the compatible files. Actually there are some files which are still not supported in the VLC player. And if the file format is not supported then it will definitely not allow you to play that file and here I will suggest you to play only compatible files.

Actually I was also facing the same issue with my VLC player and after a lot of troubleshoot I finally managed to fix the problem. The main thing why the VLC is behaving in this manner because the codec are not installed on the system and which are pretty much necessary for the same. Now what you have to do here is that just visit the official site and download the codec’s and install them on the system and see whether it helps you to solve the issue.

If you are facing the same problem on regular basis then you have to just uninstall the VLC media player and install the same again but this time you have to install the latest and the updated one I guess reinstalling the media player will definitely help you to solve the issue. And if the problem still persists then you have to permanently remove the media player and install any latest one like the media player classic is the finest media player other than VLC. I am sure that after installing this one on the system you will definitely able to get rid of the problem because it has the tendency to play all kind of issues.