Thread: Unable to delete the playlists from windows media player 11

Unable to delete the playlists from windows media player 11

I am having the Dell vostro laptop and installed the windows 7 operating system on the same and that too on the Intel core i3 processor. Now the thing is that I have also installed the windows media player 11 on it to deal with all the media files. So I am having some playlists stored on the windows media player 11 of mine and they are the old one and I really don’t want them now and that is the reason why I decided to delete them but somehow it is not letting me to do the same. Actually when I am deleting the playlists then it shows me that the playlists are deleted but in the next login they again come back. I can’t figure out what is happening and also I am not able to fix this issue please help me out of this.

Re: Unable to delete the playlists from windows media player 11

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. So what you have to do here is that just go to My documents folder and there you will find the playlists that you have saved and from it you have to delete the playlist that you want. Actually when we are creating any playlist on the media player then it is indirectly saved on the My documents with the folder named Playlists. And you have to go there and then delete the playlist. I am sure that it will help you to delete the playlist.

I think this is the common issue with the windows media player and it is due to the uninstalled updates I mean to say that you have to you have to install the latest updates for the media player that you are using and I guess you will definitely get the updates because you are using the windows media player. And if you are still facing the same issue then you have to install the latest codec for windows media player and the same you will get from the official site of WMP. So just visit the windows media player and then download the updated codec and install the same on your system and get your issue solved.

Well it seems to me that the windows media player is not doing well and you have to uninstall it and then you have to install any latest one in place of it. And if this is the case then I will assist you to go with the VLC media player because it is one of the latest player and it will definitely help you to solve the issue in fact it will not give you any such common troubles. So what you have to do here is that install the VLC media player on your system and then see how it goes. I guess it will definitely help you to solve the issue.