Thread: How to maximize the screen of windows media player 12 automatically

How to maximize the screen of windows media player 12 automatically

I am using windows media player 12. Every time I play a song or a video in the windows media player then I have to maximize the screen manually. I don’t want such thing to happen. I want a method by which the screen gets automatically to full screen and I don’t have to adjust the screen size. This should happen every time I play a song. So do you have any idea or method by which I can change the settings in the windows media player that will help me get the desired result.

Re: How to maximize the screen of windows media player 12 automatically

Well you can definitely maximize the screen but you cannot set it to the full screen every time you open a particular file. Well if your screen of the windows media player is small then you can maximize it by clicking on the right corner option which says to switch to the maximize window. You cannot get the full screen everytime you play a particular music file or any movie. You will have to double click on the screen to get the full screen.

Well i have a got a particular solution for you. You can type some command in the command prompt and it will automatically play that file in the full screen mode. Well there are several commands for the windows media player. Let me tell you how to change to the full screen.
    Code:
    Mplayer2.exe /play/fullscreen
    This particular command will open the windows media player in the full screen. Just try with this command and let me know if it is working for you.

Well my recommendation would be to switch to the vlc media player. This particular vlc media player has the option to maximize the screen everytime you play any audio or video. However after going through several Microsoft websites I have found out that Microsoft people are claiming it to be a bug and they cant repair such type of bug in windows media player. So that’s why we cant switch to the full screen in the windows media player 12 automatically everytime we open the file.

Well I tried with the commands in the command prompt and let me tell you I was able to maximize the screen. Though I could not do it automatically but it is a definitely new method to switch to the full screen. Anyways thanks for your valuable suggestions.