Thread: How to make screenshot on Windows Media Player 12

How to make screenshot on Windows Media Player 12

Yesterday I attempt to utilize the very helpful screen capture through ‘Print Screen Key’ to attempt to capture a wmv running files on my Windows media player 11. However when I attempt to utilize the print screen, a blank image was captured from the windows media player. Consequently grabing a screenshot from Window Media Player is not as simple as it appears. Tell me what I have to do ……….

Re: How to make screenshot on Windows Media Player 12

So here is the free as well as easy method to take Images from Windows Media Player 12 for that you first have to go to Window Media Player after that you have to open Tools following Options after that in option, you have to choose the Performance tag. Way under you press on the advanced key then make Uncheck “Use Overlays’ after that press Ok and then you are complete.

Both windows Vista as well as Windows 7 have a neat program named Snipping Tool (type into the Search Box), that be able to perform what you wish. Other than, if you’re at a halt utilizing windows XP, you will require a 3rd-party Screen Capture program for example MWSnap, or MS-Paint / WordPad. May this information will help you to get solve your problem.try this out.

One more method to take Screenshots from Windows Media Player 12 you have to attempt clicking “CTRL+I”. This pops up a keep as window following take the screenshot. For that you have to go to Window Media Player. After that go to Tools following that options and then Performance Tab. After that you have to decrease the “Video acceleration” starting the default FULL to NONE. Then press OK as well as next shut down media player.then goes to the file you desire to get a still utilizing the Print Screen technique and then click ALT as well as the “Print Screen Key” to duplicate an image from the movie to the clipboard.