Thread: Play To option missing in context menu of the windows media player 12

Play To option missing in context menu of the windows media player 12

I have recently upgraded my operating system to windows 7 home edition. I also use windows media player 12 with my system. I wanted to ask you all that is there no 'play to' entry in the media section of the windows media player. What i noticed is that i had the particular 'play to' icon in the windows media player but on clicking it did not show anything. So is it necessary that we need to have something online in order to view the particular 'play to' entry.

Re: Play To option missing in context menu of the windows media player 12

If you ask me then i don't think so it is necessary to have something online in order to activate the play to option. What you have to list all the files that you want to play, right click on them add it accordingly to the playlists and then select the play to option. This is the simple procedure to activate the play to option. I hope you are running the windows 7 operating system. The play to option is compatible only in windows 7.

I have gone through your solution. After going through this i have certain confusion regarding this solution. I have not understood it totally. So it would be better if you could have explained me in detail. Well what i did not understand is that how can we add the files in the particular playlist. So it would be better if you could have given me the necessary detailed solution. Hope you will get back to me soon.

See what you have to do is that in the windows media player go to the windows media player and select the Switch to Library button. Ensure that the Burn or Sync tabs are exposed. If they are exposed then select the play button. After doing that what you have to do is to select the items from the playlist and move it from details pane to the list pane. After that click on the play to option and select the device that will receive your media. With this you will get the necessary solution.