Thread: C00D10D1 Error - .WAV file

C00D10D1 Error - .WAV file

I am using Windows Vista with Media Player 10. I have many videos in .wav file but WMP is not able to play one specific file of them. Every time it come up with a huge error message saying:

“You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue. Codec is missing.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio or video portion of the file) because the Philips CELP (120) codec is not installed on your computer”

I don’t know what is Philips CELP (120) codec hence tried searching on internet but dint found anything. Can anyone help me out please?

Re: C00D10D1 Error - .WAV file

Philips CELP (120) codec is actually related to Philips speech audio codec and I’m well aware of it. It is very difficult to find it on internet.

It is a codec bug. Download K-Lite codec package from web and install the same in your system. This package will add all those things which are necessary to run different videos. For playing different videos you can also use Media Player Classic. I am using this. I do not really need any other video player than this. I am able to check different video files easily. Even if you install K-Lite you will not require any other stuff. It will be able to give you everything. There are also different media player available on the web that can play variety of formats.

The best media player compare to all other things is VLC. This player is amazing and fast. It works with almost all video formats. You can play a variety of video formats in the same. It also does not require any kind of separate codec pack. I am using this from long time. I had skipped using Windows Media Player. Each time when I try to play something it gives me error about the associated video file. I had gone with different codec updates. But still the media player is limited to some video files only. VLC is the best player compare to all.