Thread: Cannot burn music CD's on Windows Media Player 11

Library cache file (CurrentDatabase_360.wmdb) corrupt - CANNOT DEL

I cannot remove library cache from Windows Media Player 11. I had removed some songs from the library, but they reappear back again. I think clearing the cache might provide a option that can block the songs from appearing back again on the player. I just want to get rid of those songs from it. Even if the cache is corrupted then there are less chances of getting those song appear back again.

Do you have Media Center also installed in your system. If yes then just turn it off completely and then try to delete the cache file. You must try to remove or get rid of media player if you want. Upgarde it or simply get a more recent edition. The songs only re-appear because the they are still inside the library.

Re: Cannot burn music CD's on Windows Media Player 11

When you select the Burn tab, mouse over the small down arrow to the right of the small square with the check mark inside it. Click to reveal a drop down menu. Select Audio CD. Then select Start Burn. Files will be burned in CDA format. If you have already tried this and were not able to burn CDA format, then you have another issue. Good luck.

Re: Library cache file (CurrentDatabase_360.wmdb) corrupt - CANNOT DEL

Fyi, I was having the same issue, and was researching the fix. Along the way, I think I figured out another fix: There is a service running on the PC called Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service. Once I stopped this service, I was able to delete the CurrentDatabase_360.wmdb file.