Thread: vodafone 3g network signal dies indoor

vodafone 3g network signal dies indoor

I have recently started using Vodafone sim card on my mobile phone. I have recharged 1gb 3G internet data on this vodafone and found out that the signal remains very week. When I am indoor then the signal dies out rapidly. When I am in outside then only I get full network coverage. This is really pathetic service. Am I facing this problem because of faulty sim card or so? I cannot make any calls on 3G network from my office or home? Please help

Re: vodafone 3g network signal dies indoor

Since its a network issue then most probably you will need to call their customer service to resolve this issue. You can try to share your contact number with Vodafone and then will get back to you as well over here - https://www.vodafone.in/existinguser...kyjtt6kb6wu5v1. Just put your mobile number, first name, email address, your region, and facebook or twitter id for more help if you want.

My friend is from UP and lives in a remote village area. He uses Vodafone 3G pack on his phone mostly and whenever he goes in his village he has to switch to GSM mode instead of WCDMA mode network in his smartphone because no matter what, he will only get 2G network speeds in his area. This is because there are no mobile towers built in his area. But when he goes in the City side then he gets full network coverage of 3G data.

Even I was facing similar issue with Vodafone 3G networks. When I put the network on WCDMA mode then I always used to get "selected network is not available". The voice calls was also affected due to it and other persons who are calling you will get switched off message. The only way to tackle this issue to keep the network on auto mode but on this mode the mobile will mostly use 2g networks most of the time only and not 3g network.