Thread: DNA a211-I wrongly flashed firmware now it reboots, unable to connect

DNA a211-I wrongly flashed firmware now it reboots, unable to connect

Dear Friends,
    Hello
    I need your help as I updated my fully working wifi router (ITI make DNA A211-I) with wrong firmware of airtel now the modem keep on rebooting of its own and due to this it is unable to connect to computer and no access to it. So please advice me if it can be brought in working condition or there is no chance to revive, waiting for your early reply I was unable to find the original firmware and on some site it was mentioned that it can be used so I think that I had made some mistake while doing the same.
    Thanks & Regards
    Manoj Sharma

Re: DNA a211-I wrongly flashed firmware now it reboots, unable to connect

Do you have the stock firmware for your DNA-A211-I wifi router, if not then search for it on google and download its proper firmware first. After that try to flash it again with this stock firmware and then test if you are getting stable connection or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lankesh View Post
    Do you have the stock firmware for your DNA-A211-I wifi router, if not then search for it on google and download its proper firmware first. After that try to flash it again with this stock firmware and then test if you are getting stable connection or not.
    Thanks for your early reply I will find again it seems difficult though, but how will I connect as it reboots of its own that's why unable to connect with computer please advice how to connect is their any tool available.
    where can I find the original firmware
    Thanks

I don't know why no body helped me out but just want to share that I revived my modem but now I need a latest firmware for the same.
    Thanks
    Manoj Sharma

Have you tried to reset the router and checked if that is working? You can easily find the reset button at the back of your modem and use a paperclip to push the button. After turning the modem on then hold reset button for 30 seconds and release it afterwards and it will restart on its own. Once it is reseted then connect your modem via wired and configure the settings then.

well my dear friend I know how to reset and the settings but I am looking for the latest firmware for the same and unable to find it, so if any one can provide me the latest firmware for DNA A211-I. I will be very thankful

thanks
    Manoj Sharma

You can try to download the original firmware from this website - http://bsnlsearch.in/bsnl-dna-a211-1-firmware-download/

thanks friend I will download and hope that its the latest one and will get back to you.

thanks for the reply
    Manoj Sharma