Thread: low signal issue with Tata Photon Plus

low signal issue with Tata Photon Plus

I have recently purchased Tata Photon Plus internet connection for my outdoor usage. I travel a lot and have important work online everyday so I had to purchase this device. When using outside there is no problem, but when I am using it inside my home then I am getting very low signal and because of that webpages doesnt load that fast on my computer. I am forced to come out of my house to use the internet. Can anyone tell me how can I stay connected to internet with good signal inside my home? Thanks

Re: low signal issue with Tata Photon Plus

If you have a good compound outside your home then you can try to purchase a router and then hang it outside your compound area. Or else you can also hang it on the terrace if you have that bunglow type of house and pull a long cable inside to connect it in your computer. But note that you will require a good router that can connect from that far. Check on various router that offers such wireless connectivity. Hope this helps
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Can you tell us how big is your area that you would like to cover up and how much is your budget for purchasing a new router. You can also try to use a 3G USB datacard if you want. There are many routers with usb which will support the dongle whether it is CDMA or GSM. You will need to check the model number of your Tata Photon Plus and check if it can be supported by that similar kind of router. There should be a list of dongle that can support the same.

Can you try to troubleshoot network connectivity problems in Internet Explorer and see the results. Open Internet Explorer, and try to access the Web page that causes network connectivity problems. On the page that displays an Internet Explorer error message, click the Diagnose Connection Problems link. You may try Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services as a first step to diagnose and repair common network connectivity problems in Internet Explorer by going to this website - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936211