Thread: What are the cheap calling plans of Idea

What are the cheap calling plans of Idea

I am having a Idea sim with me. And I think I am paying to much here for calling. I want some cheap calling plans for both STD and local. Right-now it is one paisa for every second. And sometime I notice that the call rates changes and Idea charge me more on the same. I want something that can be a bit helpful for long calling. I am unable to find any plan for the same on the official site. Under the prepaid section all I can find is basic top-ups. Nothing more than that. Can anyone suggest me about the same. I am quiet sure there will be reasonable plans.

Re: What are the cheap calling plans of Idea

If you want something cheap for STD then you can go ahead with a Rs.23 topup. This is a special recharge that will offer you a 25/p per minute call rate. But there is a limit for the same. It is applicable only for the first 200 minutes. And after that it just gets regular. There is a specific number that you can dial and find out which is the best call rate for your phone. You can try finding the same. I am quiet sure there are some good plans for local usage. There is a 15paise per minute call plan. But I don't know the recharge for the same.

Re: What are the cheap calling plans of Idea

The best way to find which are the best offers available for your Idea calls, you can dail *121*#. There you will get a popup box where you can select things you want. The best offer for you will be a Rs.48 recharge. If you do this your talk time will be 35paise per minute for the next 28 days. So this is quiet cheaper. You can simply dial 121 to get more details about the offer you are trying to find. I am quiet sure you will get what you are looking for.